Natural Treatment and Cure for Uric Acid/ Gout
High uric acid levels in the blood is a condition known as 'hyperuricemia.' Over time this can lead to the production of uric acid crystals which can settle in the joints, tendons and surrounding tissue,that can leads to gout or gouty arthritis. Gout is a complex form of arthritis, where the affected joints become very tender, hot, inflammed, swollen and painful.
1. One thing you can do to try and prevent this problem is to change your lifestyle and eating habits.
2. You can try and change your diet by minimizing the intake of certain foods that are high in uric acid, which includes red meats, mushrooms, organ meats, anchovies, and others. Minimizing the intake of these foods will help with the problem of gout and gouty arthritis.
3. Drink between 2 and 3 liters of water everyday. Drink small amounts regularly throughout the day. Water helps the kidneys to process and flush uric acid out of the body.
4. Taking in milk and yogurt can also help lower uric acid levels in your body. Eating a cup of fresh yogurt at least once every two days or even once a day significantly decreases the level of uric acid in a person’s body. The same happens when a person takes in a glass of milk every day.
5. Increasing your intake of vegetables can also help with gouty arthritis and uric acid problems. Just avoid beans and other legumes since these seem to aggravate uric acid problems. Try to change to a mostly vegetarian diet to help reduce uric acid in your body.
6. A daily dose of a cup of fresh cherries that you can either make into a juice or simply eaten as is can help lower your uric acid levels.
7. Try to minimize such food like bread and seafood will help with reducing uric acid levels. Try to avoid alcohol and fatty meats altogether.
Papaya Tea for Treating Uric Acid and Gout Problems
Good Formula! Do share with the people in need!
Cut green papaya into small cubes, place into the water, bring to boil, then add tea leaves, similar to the tea-
Therefore, as mentioned in the message, Papaya can be used in many ways to treat uric acid and gout related problems. And yes, it can also be taken as a preparation with Green tea -
However, it is also important to remember that having too much of green papaya can be corrosive to your body. Also, when you want to take it with Green tea, it is advisable to consult your physician first, especially when you are on medication for gout or uric acid problems. also, don't take it when you are pregnant.
Read More>>>> The Uric Acid Diet.